01.00 pm – Went down to Genting coffee shop.
Tapau-ed from this stall,
and this stall.
01.30 pm – “So what did you get for me?”
Sorry dude. Nothing. The pork leg rice is for me.
The laksa is for me and Vinny.
02.00 pm – Went over to 7 Eleven. Bought ourselves
07.30 pm – Went to Gelugor’s to
pump in some gas.
08.00 pm – Celebrated
Su Venn’s birthday.
Taking a photo in the midst of a photo taking session. Cool leh?
At 9.32, the message to go to Flare came in. Cool. It’s on. Decided to stay at Su Venn’s till about 11.
11.30 pm – Flare of Batu Feringghi.
For the first time.
The first to arrive was Wen Huan. Tried Hoegaarden for the first time. The glass is actually BIGGER than it looks in the picture.
a Stella Artois.
The most interesting thing in Flare were the male and female wash basins.
It’s just too cool. The funnier one is the male one, cause you have to pull the balls to get water running. hahahaha!
Then at 12.11am, a disappointing message came in.
We were so shocked and angry. I almost replied…
The one I actually sent…
At 12.29, the final sms came in.
6 Things I Need to mention.
1. At 12.01am you are already late.
2. Flare is at fucking Batu Ferringhi, not Upper Penang Road. It’s so fucking far!
3. Wen Huan and I have already bought 3 big glasses of Hoegaarden (RM28 each) and a Stella Artois (RM18). Without tax, it’s already RM102.
4. Alcohol cannot finish then baru invite us to the party? You don’t “use” friends for leftovers. Your friends are not perempuan simpanan.
5. You could still come. It’s not as if the alcohol will rot in the next hour.
6. If you wanna change plans, mention it earlier. For example, 11pm would be a far better time than 12.11am.
Anyone would be pissed too if they were to travel all the way to Batu Ferringhi, wait for more than half an hour in a pub on an empty Sunday night, bought more than a hundred dollars worth drinks and get flaked out on!
03.00 am – Nasi beratur masjid kapitan keling.
04.00 am – zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz