During the earlier months of 2009, Vivian and I took the initiative to list down 9 things that we would do together as a couple. Below are the 9 results.
- Try all the nasi padprik we come across.
- Gurney Plaza food court. (Highly, highly recommended!)
- Hanis Tomyam Seafood. (opposite Swettenhem Pier and highly, highly recommended too!).
- Dinas (Batu Maung branch).
- Jerejak Jeti Cafe. (closed down)
- Medan Selera Tanjung Bungah.
- Pen Mutiara.
- Hafiz (in front of Grand View apartments).
- Hanis (in front of 7-Eleven Sungai Dua).
- Ismail Tom Yam (hawker’s center opposite Seagate).
- Welcome Delight Cafe (behind GAMA)
- Maa Roy (Lorong Abu Siti).
- Day 1 : Planting the seeds.
- Day 4 : Mini signs of growth.
- Day 8 : The first 4 baby leaves.
- Day 13 : The growing 4 leaves.
- Day 20 : More leaves.
- Day 68 : Still shy.
- Day 69 : Full bloom sunflower!
- Day 109 : The first harvest.
- Day 122 : The final harvest.
- Coconut ice cream.
- Daorae Korean BBQ.
- Miang fish.
- Coconut shoots with prawn.
- Onion crepe.
- Kuih Melayu & Hong Kong New Year Cake.
- Bread Pakora.
We plan to start selling with 3 completed ice cream flavours in Little Penang at UPR on the last Sundays of every month. However, we are actually stuck. We aren’t really sure where to go to to get a bigger ice cream making machine in Malaysia.
Can you help?
- Bought the ice cream maker.
- The almost completed green tea recipe.
- The almost completed vanilla recipe.
- The completed chocolate ice cream recipe.
I don’t think donating clothes count as anyone is capable of doing it without breaking a sweat. I am still looking forward to visiting animal shelters like SPCA Penang and see if there’s something that I can contribute my time to. Maybe help take photos of dogs/cats for adoption or bathing the animals. This was the only thing that we didn’t get to cross off our list. =(