04.30 am – Woke up for awhile. Wasn’t easy to sleep back. Why? Cause my right ear was bitten by a mosquito. TNS! Then the thought of buying a pet frog crossed my mind.
09.00 am – Woke up. Breakfast. Showered.
10.00 am – Continued updating famouschris. Was listening to Jason Mraz repeatedly while typing.
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
Download the song in mp3 format.
11.00 am – Continued updating the post in rangit.
12.00 pm – Lunch at Sunshine market with Dar, Ik, Can, Cath, Andy, Ann.
- Had economic rice.
- Guess who I met man….
- My ex-roommate.
- Ah Loong of Bukit Beruntung in June 2004.
01.30 pm – Balikz.
02.00 pm – Rest.
02.30 pm – Nap.
03.30 pm – Checked out upcoming movies in GSC. Dropped by TheStar, soccernet, thesuperficial. Checked out aXXo’s latest releases. Downloaded Rambo, The Air I Breathe, How I Met Your Mother s03e19 and Gossip Girl s01e17.
04.00 pm – Continued updating the post in rangit.
05.30 pm – Gym.
06.30 pm – Went to Queensbay to buy Shawn’s Suave long sleeve shirt. Too bad no size. Bought another color instead.
07.30 pm – DOME for dinner. Why? Cause I miss the Creamy Seafood Pasta.
- Noticed that there was a ‘Dinner Special’ going on.
- While waiting, Shawn read one mag from
- the many.
- His pumpkin soup came first (looked like baby food).
- Next was my minestrone.
- Then came the wedges.
- After that, Shawn’s ‘breakfast’.
- Lastly, my Creamy Seafood Pasta.
- When we realized that we’re gonna have a challenge downing all the food, I split the wedges (unequally. I took the least portion. =P) into halves.
09.00 pm – While Shawn was busting the toilet bowl, I went around to look at clothes. Was surprised to see FOS having a
- buy 1 free 1 fest.
- As soon as he was done dropping bombs, we took out some cash
- and bought 4 Polo T’s at a deal for RM45 each (Normally it’s RM89 for one).
09.30 pm – Balikz.
10.00 pm – Showered. Rest.
10.30 pm – Updated famouschris.
11.00 pm – CS.
12.00 am – Online chit chat.
12.30 am – Watched How I Met Your Mother s03e19.
01.00 am – Gossip Girl s01e17. After watching, I quickly went to check out ‘Stay’.
Found an awesome cover of Lisa Loeb’s Stay.