09.30 am – Woke up. Showered. Breakfasted.
11.30 am – Updated famouschris.
12.30 pm – Lunch.
01.00 pm – Updated famouschris.
Had some Nescafe while blogging ^.^
02.00 pm – Did some research on LPG. Learned that in Malaysia it’s called NGV. Thailand cars were using it and I had no knowledge whatsoever about LPG. From my half an hour research I learned that :
- RM0.68 = 1 liter of LPG
RM2.70 = 1 liter of petrol
- LPG is much more environmental friendly than petrol. 75% less carbon monoxide!
- And if a car ever meets an accident and leaks LPG, it will NEVER explode, unlike petrol. Why? Because natural gas is lighter than oxygen and will just evaporate.
- Boot space will have to be sacrificed.
- LPG covers 22 km per RM1 while petrol cover 9km per RM1 on a converted Waja.
- In a converted Waja a mixture of RM120 of NGV, and less than RM40 of petrol covers 3000km+.
- LPG is less combustible than petrol, so power is less. Although gas consumption increases by 25% per kilometer over petrol and lower gears are used more often, you still save.
- LPG conversion ranges between RM3000 and RM9000 depending on your engine. Carburetor conversion is the cheapest, followed by fuel injection and sequential injection engines.
- In Penang, where I live, the Petronas petrol station in Jalan Perusahaan, Prai, is the ONLY one that offers NGV fuel in Penang at the moment.
02.30 pm – Continued updating famouschris.
04.00 pm – Tea break.
04.30 pm – Continued updating famouschris.
Found out that Lamborghini’s coming out with the Reventon this year. Only 20 will be made.
07.30 pm – Dinner.
Nasi Dalkandar Farveen’s
Had mum’s creamy spaghetti sauce… ~mmmMMMmm
.. and bacon as additional side dishes. Dinner tonight was awesome!
08.00 pm – Continued updating famouschris.
10.00 pm – Showered.
10.30 pm – Continued updating famouschris.
12.30 am – Sleep.