09.30 am – Woke up. Ate my usual egg whites, 1 slice of peanut buttered bread folded in half and my regular cup of wheat oats milk.
10.30 am – Checked mails.
11.00 am – Read TheStar. Found out the funny gender choice in Malaysia’s government website. Also found out that only 44% of Malaysians managed to achieve orgasm every time they have sex. Was disappointed with Abdullah.
Click here for the link
12.00 pm – Lunch at Sunshine market with these 2 fellas.
- Andy the donkey
- Daryl the squirrel
- My lunch consists of deep fried bitter gourd, 3 long lady’s fingers, cauliflower + long beans (i could be wrong, it could be short) and fried chicken.
02.00 pm – Went to FILA to catch the sales.
- Super cool red running shoes.
- A sling / waist puch.
02.30 pm – Wanted to clear up my Western Union balance but too bad Western Union had been going through a week long issue. Would prefer CIMB though.
03.00 pm – Went to Starbucks to buy myself a mug.
Starbucks’ Clear Mug
03.30 pm – Went to Tesco to run some errands.
- Discovered that there were very little sacks of rice left in the rice section.
- Honeydew, badminton racket grips, sesame oil.
04.00 pm – Rest.
04.30 pm – Repaired someone’s PC. It took me 2 1/2 hours as opposed to my initial guess of 1 hour.
07.00 pm – Getting ready to party.
07.30 pm – Dinner at McDonald’s Green Lane.
09.00 pm – MOIS.
- Arrived and played the ‘ice’ game. Daryl holds the longest record of us all.
- The green atmosphere in MOIS made it look so cool.
- The entrance.
- The stage.
- The nice guy.
- The drunkard, the girls and I.
- The friendly waiter
- *jeng * *jeng* *jeng*
Photo of the year.
03.00 am – Nasi Beratur.
- The stall (still cleaner than Line Clear).
- My rice.
04.30 am – Showered. Online.
05.00 am – …zzzZZZZZzzzz…..