- For the love of God, don’t wear sunglasses at night.
- IF you ever see ANY of your buddies having a good time with a girl, NEVER EVER interrupt just because you are not having fun.
- Be smart. NEVER approach a girl who has been repeatedly turning down other guys who are as confident and attractive as you. (unless you’re Chris Chee)
- Hands off the girl if you KNOW she has a boyfriend. She is allowed to hold your shoulders, waist, face or whatever part that is non-growable temporarily while taking pictures or conversing but not you.
- IF you EVER see your buddy acting disrespectfully (embarrassing himself, being rude, acting unreasonably horny), think of a WIN-WIN solution and ACT. Before it turns ugly.
- Never pour from any other liquor bottle other than your own. If you are at someone else’s table, drink only when offered.
- Don’t boast, lie, talk cock. Girls’ gifted ability to smell bullshit heightens when they are in the club. They also have an automatic rejection system, developed over the years thanks to all the bullshitters that they’ve come across in the past.
- If it’s urgent, and you have something with you that she needs, give it to her. Save the introduction and fun for later. For example, don’t joke around and keep a girl waiting for tissues who needs it for her friend who is throwing up.
- Wear nice cologne. Something along the lines of CK, Ralph Lauren, Hugoboss, etc.
- ALWAYS drink water in between alcoholic drinks.
- Don’t be yourself. Be your BEST self.
- When trying to break the ice with a girl, ALWAYS look out for body language.
- Negative examples.
leaning away, arms folded, not looking into your eyes at all, responds with limited vocab like um, ah, yes and no.
- Positive examples.
laughing at super cheesy pick up lines or anything lame, playing with the hair, responds in an engaging manner.
- You can start to get physical (dance, hold her waist, touch her hair) ONLY IF she gives you indications of interest. Again, body language.
Speaking from experience =P