- Guest : “do you get paid per page click? if so, maybe you should place entries under a cut for more clicks >:D”
- Guest : “Good write up. See link.”
- Guest : “any reason buying this particular camera from ebay? not available in malaysia is it? what about warranty and repairs? or different in pricing ?”
- Guest : “how to upgrade a camera bios??? copy the software to the sd card is it? how to run it?”
- Guest : “do pos malaysia tax u for buying camera from UK?”
- Guest : “hurry take some photos with ur new cam and post them!! :D”
I get paid per click on the advertisement and for the number of times the ad is viewed. I don’t understand what is ‘under a cut for more clicks’.
Even better, read what others have said.
ebay, because it is cheaper. Malaysia is selling it for RM860. I got it for GBP 142.99 (less than RM700). The UK pound is very, very, very, very weak at the moment so it makes sense to buy stuff from UK. For example, if you ever thought of changing your handphone, buy from UK. Have it sent to your doorstep.
Fujifilm’s warranty is international. All you need to do is just register your camera’s serial number online and that’s it. You can have it repaired from a Fujifilm service center anywhere in the world.
Follow the instructions from your camera’s manufacturer’s website. For example, I went to fujifilm.com and followed the step by step instructions to upgrade the firmware for my camera.
Okay! Very soon, I will have hundreds and hundreds of pictures from my Melbourne trip to share with you. =)